Strike at Egypt's Ain Sokha port
Industrial action has seriously disrupted operations at Egypt's Ain Sokha port, run by DP World, a union representative and the operator said on Saturday.
Angered at the dismissal of eight of their colleagues, port workers started their action three days ago with a partial strike which turned into a full strike on Saturday, said Ashraf Eissa, the union representative.
- Gulfnet collaborates on global cybersecurity platform
- Middle East poised to become an industry leader in 3D printing
- UAE Space Agency, Lockheed Martin ‘blast off’ with professional training program
- Show me the money: Lebanon addresses bank transfer delay problems
- Kuwait to receive French helicopters in $1.1B deal