Strike at Egypt's Ain Sokha port
Industrial action has seriously disrupted operations at Egypt's Ain Sokha port, run by DP World, a union representative and the operator said on Saturday.
Angered at the dismissal of eight of their colleagues, port workers started their action three days ago with a partial strike which turned into a full strike on Saturday, said Ashraf Eissa, the union representative.
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis