Strike at Egypt's Ain Sokha port
Industrial action has seriously disrupted operations at Egypt's Ain Sokha port, run by DP World, a union representative and the operator said on Saturday.
Angered at the dismissal of eight of their colleagues, port workers started their action three days ago with a partial strike which turned into a full strike on Saturday, said Ashraf Eissa, the union representative.
- Saudi’s Prince Al Waleed bin Talal becomes Twitter’s second largest investor
- World Bank loans Egypt $550M to clean up the countryside
- Oprah snubs BDS over Israeli diamonds
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says