Egypt passes draft sukuk law
Egypt's Shura council passed a draft law on Islamic bonds
The council took into consideration notes from a panel of senior Muslim clerics of Al-Azhar on the law, according to the "voice of the people" channel that broadcasts sessions of the parliament.
The law was unanimously approved.
- Saudi’s Prince Al Waleed bin Talal becomes Twitter’s second largest investor
- World Bank loans Egypt $550M to clean up the countryside
- Oprah snubs BDS over Israeli diamonds
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says