Egypt passes draft sukuk law
Egypt's Shura council passed a draft law on Islamic bonds
The council took into consideration notes from a panel of senior Muslim clerics of Al-Azhar on the law, according to the "voice of the people" channel that broadcasts sessions of the parliament.
The law was unanimously approved.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue