Egyptian-British economic discussions begin
In cooperation with the Egyptian-British Chamber of Commerce, the Egyptian Businessmen’s Association is organizing an Egyptian-British round table in Cairo on May 20. The two delegations are to discuss the Egyptian-European economic partnership as well as bilateral trade cooperation.
Last month, Egypt hosted similar talks aimed at promoting economic exchanges between Britain and Egypt, led by Egyptian Minister of Communications and Information Technology Ahmad Ramzi and British Ambassador Rahman Boyce. The two-day seminar dealt with increasing the understanding of current global technology trends. — (MENA Report)
© 2001 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Aiding 'Um al-Dunya' or themselves? The Gulf's war over Egypt's economy
- Egyptian actors in Hollywood films: Why Amr Waked is on top of that list right now!
- COMESSA Begins Summit to Discuss Assortment of Common Issues
- Libyan- Egyptian trade talks begin
- world figures gather today for global competitiveness forum 3 day economic event begins in kingdom of saudi arabia