Egyptian Ministry of Justice presses PC-for-every-judge plan
The Egyptian Ministry of Justice signed this week a cooperation protocol with the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (CIT) aiming at modernizing and automating the departments and offices of the Ministry of Justice. Special support will be given to the new pipeline project, PC-for-every-judge.
Minister of Justice Mahmoud Seif Al-Nasr and Minister of CIT Ahmed Nazif signed the three-year protocol. The protocol seeks to enhance the quality of government services offered to citizens, creating a platform for e-government and improving the quality of administration and monitoring within the Ministry of Justice.
An executive plan is currently under implementation for the activities of the first year of the protocol. These activities will focus on the creation of information systems and construction of integrated databases for the authentication offices, the Egyptian courts and real-estate commission offices and all other offices of the Ministry of Justice. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- MCIT and Ministry of Agriculture and Land Reclamation join forces
- MCIT and Ministry of Foreign Affairs cooperate to modernize five Egyptian consulates
- MCIT signs protocol with the Egyptian Federation for Construction and Building Contractors
- Delta Electricity Distribution company to go online
- Egypt’s IT ministry supports governorates’ modernization plans