Egypt's first rice exports to go ahead
Egypt will issue its first public tender for exporting 100,000 tonnes of rice in October and November, the ministry for industry and foreign trade said on Tuesday.
The government will invite private firms to bid for the right to sell and transfer the grain overseas.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue