Egypt's first rice exports to go ahead
Egypt will issue its first public tender for exporting 100,000 tonnes of rice in October and November, the ministry for industry and foreign trade said on Tuesday.
The government will invite private firms to bid for the right to sell and transfer the grain overseas.
- Lebanon's smokin' economy: why Beirut is allocating $39 million this year for cigarette production
- Google's not happy with the ME's online business performance
- How the healthcare industry and populace can get the most from healthcare
- Delusion or reality? The new kind of 'industrial revolution' awaiting the Gulg
- Why the Middle East must invest its future in manufacturing AND innovation