eHosting DataFort provides Bank of Beirut with security analysis services
eHosting DataFort's (EHDF), a regional provider of managed hosting, security and disaster recovery services, recently signed a partnership agreement with the Bank of Beirut to deliver security analysis services.
The Security Analysis exercise that EHDF will undertake is aimed at examining the Bank of Beirut security levels and recommending the necessary measures to ensure that customer's banking relationship is conducted in the utmost confidence and security.
Keeping in mind the sensitivity of the information, a thorough Security Analysis will be conducted to address the threats and provide recommendations to enhance the security level.
This strategic agreement with the Bank of Beirut comes after solidifying EHDF's relationship with SoftFlow, its channel partner in Lebanon. EHDF offers a range of portfolio of managed hosting and security services that enable companies' IT infrastructure. The services offered include co-location, managed hosting and strategic outsourcing. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- eHosting DataFort shields data for Swiss Firm Security Lab’s UAE-based Customers
- eHosting DataFort signs channel partnership in Jordan and Lebanon
- IT security landscape evolves as organisations change strategies: eHosting DataFort
- eHostingDataFort underlines critical role of disaster recovery in financial sector
- eHosting DataFort to emphasise on disaster recovery and business continuity at 4th Middle East BCM & IT Resilience Summit 2015