Eight Egyptian-Sudanese accords signed in Cairo
Under the supervision of the Egyptian minister of foreign affairs, Amer Mossa and his Sudanese counterpart, Mustapha Othman Ismail, the joint Egyptian-Sudanese Bilateral Committee held its first meeting in Cairo last Saturday.
According to Al-Wefaq newspaper, the two neighboring countries signed eight mutual agreements regarding agriculture, industry, tourism and education.
The main issues discussed in this meeting were the rescheduling of the $70 million debt return from Sudan to Egypt and the freeing of individuals and property between the two. –(Albawaba-MEBG)
- New nile treaty siged despite Egyptian, Sudanese opposition
- Egyptian-Sudanese Joint Committee Convenes Saturday in Khartoum
- Sudan, Egypt sign agricultural accords
- Israel, Palestinians Meet Tenet after Accord on Ceasefire Plan
- The 'other side' of development: Egypt's Economic Conference will bring also bring more Pepsi and Malls