EIM and Chamber of Commerce to educate business of net benefits
Emirates Internet and Multimedia (EIM) has entered into a strategic partnership with the Federation of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Chamber of Commerce & Industry, aimed at increasing awareness among businesses of the benefits the Internet can bring to companies.
Under the agreement, EIM will give a series of interactive presentations to each of the Chamber of Commerce’s staff members and their businesses clients. An EIM stand will also be erected at all Chamber of Commerce centers in the UAE, offering information and advice to visitors.
EIM is the Internet service provider arm of Etisalat and was launched in March 2000. It h introduced products including BusinessOne and Al-Shamil, the high speed ADSL Internet connections, online registrations, Pre-paid, ‘dial ‘n’ surf’ and Albahhar portal. Today the UAE has more than one million users; placing the country in the top 20 most Internet wired countries in the world. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- EIM partners with UAEmall.com for e-shopping
- Dubai Chamber promotes benefits of investing in Dubai to US delegation
- Dubai Chamber highlights Dubai’s Islamic finance opportunities to Azeri businesses
- Dubai Chamber receives Omani Chamber delegation
- EIM holds Internet seminar for Ras Al-Khaimah medical district