Elbit Systems to provide processing system for Israeli Money-Laundering Prohibition Authority
Elbit Systems has received a contract for the development and support of an information processing system for the Israeli Money-Laundering Prohibition Authority (IMPA). The contract value exceeds $6.5 million with the system to be implemented within 22 months.
The project will provide IMPA with an Information Technology (IT) System, which includes a database and a collection center for relevant data from various financial institutions such as banks, insurance companies and customs authorities.
Israel-based Elbit is an international defense electronics company engaged in a wide range of defense-related programs throughout the world, in the areas of aerospace, ground and naval systems, command, control, communications, computers and intelligence (C4I) and advanced electro-optic technologies. The company focuses on the upgrading of existing military platforms and developing new technologies for defense applications. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Elbit enters teaming agreement with AeroAstro
- Triggered by the Netanyahu scandal? New 'revolutionary' bill leaves little option for tax evasion in Israel
- Arab Bank deploys Fortent's anti-money laundering solution
- Qatar 2022 World Cup under corruption investigation
- Elbit awarded $47 million contract from the Israeli ministry of defense