Emaar’s education arm receives preliminary approval to build 44,00sqm campus
The education arm of Emaar Properties, Emaar Education, has reportedly received preliminary approval by Singapore authorities to open its first international school in Singapore in 2007.
The Singapore Ministry of Education gave the in-principal approval to establish the Raffles Campus, the Singapore-based premier education provider that was recently acquired by Emaar, according to Khaleej Times.
The 44,085 square meter ‘Raffles Campus,’ will offer international curricula including the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program, American High School Diploma, the Cambridge University's International General Certificate of Education Advanced Level and the International General Certificate in Secondary Education to the E R International School (ERIS).
"Emaar's education initiatives are in line with the company's Vision 2010 of becoming one of the most valuable companies in the world," said Mohamed Ali Alabbar, Chairman of Emaar Properties.
"The opening of our first international school in Singapore also marks our expansion into the Asian market."
- Emaar Education to open first international school in Singapore
- Emaar acquires major educational group
- Emaar acquires Singapore-based ‘Raffles Campus’ to provide world-class education
- Emaar Education to open hospitality training school in Dubai in September
- Emaar Education campuses to offer TAFE programmes by Australia’s Box Hill Institute