Emaar chairman to co-chair India Economic Summit
Emaar Chairman Mohamed Ali Alabbar is set to co-chair the India Economic Summit organised by the World Economic Forum (WEF) from November 26 to 28 in New Delhi.
Property giant Emaar has already announced the largest foreign direct investment (FDI) of $1 billion in the Indian real estate sector, underscoring the Arab World's presence at the event as summit supporter, according to Khaleej Times.
The other co-chairs at the summit are Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh D Ambani, TNT Chief Executive Officer Peter Bakker, SABMiller Chief Executive Graham Mackay, Infosys Technologies CEO and Managing Director Nandan M Nilekani and KPMG International Chairman Michael Rake.
- Emaar MGF and Accor form JV to develop 100 Formule 1 budget hotels across India
- Emaar Properties announces corporate partnership agreement with WEF
- Emaar to showcase $60 billion portfolio at real estate expo
- Alabbar urges India to offer ‘differential incentives’ for foreign investors in infrastructure projects
- Saudi Research & Marketing Group signs MoU with Emaar Economic City