Emaar chief denies bid to buy Jewish settlements
Mohammed Ali Alabbar, Chairman of Emaar Properties has that what had been reported by the media on his recent visit to Israel and the alleged offer to purchase the Jewish settlements in the Gaza Strip “is inaccurate.”
He denied meeting the Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and said: “I am firm on the position that these settlements are built on Palestinian lands. Hence, buying or selling them would be in contradiction with international law."
- Car Bomb Explodes in Occupied Jerusalem as Clashes Flare in Al Aqsa
- Israeli Troops Mount Second Assault on Al Aqsa Compound
- Emaar ready to pay for Gaza Strip settlements
- 13 Palestinians Injured in Clashes with Israeli Troops in Al Aqsa Compound
- Two Palestinian Killed, Four Injured by Explosion in Gaza City