Emaar interested in Algeria projects
Mohammed El Abbar, chairman of the Dubai-based Emaar Properties, has recently presented five mega-projects to Algerian President Abdelaziz Bouteflika at a special ceremony.
According to Magherbia, one project will be developed at the Bay of Algiers and is planned to revitalize the seafront. The 4.4 km of seafront development will feature marinas and canals, luxury hotels, offices, prestigious apartments, luxury shopping areas, and leisure areas.
- NGO attacks seafront project in Tripoli, Lebanon
- Emaar’s The Address Residence Sky View launch closes registration in one hour; records online traffic from 75 countries
- Emaar strengthens global portfolio with launch of ‘Emaar Square’ mixed-use development in Egypt’s Uptown Cairo
- Emaar targets new recruits at Careers UAE
- $20 billion worth of deals in the works for Emaar and Algeria