Emaar launches Burj Dubai Downtown's 'South Ridge 6' tower
Plans were revealed on Monday by UAE real estate giant Emaar Properties for the launch of the 39-storey South Ridge 6 tower, the fifth in a series of six South Ridge towers being constructed by the company in the 500-acre Burj Dubai Downtown development.
The towers' architecture is inspired by Islamic design, while its interiors are characteristic of modern Islamic architectural styles and textures and feature a host of modern amenities.
South Ridge 6 tower will offer residents panoramic views of the Burj Dubai tower from elegant one-, two-, and three- bedroom apartments, according to Khaleej Times. Apartments will range in size from 835 to 1,787 square feet, with prices starting at Dh797,888.
Speaking of the overwhelming response investors have so far demonstrated for the properties, Bahiya Kayed, Assistant Director of Sales, Emaar Properties stated: "The launch of South Ridge 6 has been keenly anticipated by the investors."
"Its central location is convenient for home-owners who seek easy access to all the business and financial nerve centers of Dubai."
The South Ridge towers are strategically located near The Old Town and The Old Town Island, the new Dubai International Financial Center, The Residences, The Dubai Mall, the Burj Dubai Business Hub, Burj Views, and Burj Dubai Boulevard.
- Dubai Burj Downtown's 'South Ridge 6' tower launched
- Emaar announces 97% finance scheme with Tamweel for South Ridge 3 at Burj Dubai Downtown
- Emaar and RAKBANK offer exclusive finance solution for premier Burj Dubai South Ridge community
- ‘The Loft Towers’ launched in Downtown Burj Dubai
- First of six towers in Emaar Burj Dubai South Ridge community unveiled