Emaar Morocco opens ‘Street of Dreams’
An evening of jazz, brunch and horse rides await visitors to Tinja over the coming weekends as Emaar Morocco opens the first of its kind ‘Street of Dreams.’ An innovative concept, ‘Street of Dreams’ replicates the lifestyle amenities that await residents in Tinja, the master-planned community developed by the company.
Emaar Morocco is offering potential customers the opportunity to savour the relaxing lifestyle ambience of Tinja. The development integrates two pristine settings – green natural forests and the extensive waterfront of the Atlantic Ocean.
Visitors to the ‘Street of Dreams’ can discover the ‘ready to live in’ model homes in Tinja and get a true touch-and-feel of the lifestyle experience that Emaar brings to the country.
They can also enjoy a festive brunch, sink into soothing jazz music or take a horse ride through the coastal landscape of Tinja.
Mr Yves Delmar, Chief Executive Officer, Emaar Morocco, said that the Tinja Street of Dreams was specially conceived to give existing customers and potential home-owners a feel of the integrated community development outlook of Emaar. “With a track-record of developing iconic projects like Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, Emaar is bringing world-class design and build competencies to Tinja. The Street of Dreams is their first experience of the luxury lifestyle that awaits them,” he added.
The Street of Dreams experience will be held on June 27 and on July 3, 11, 24 and 31.
Villas and Townhouses in the first phase of Tinja are currently under construction for handover later this year. Designed in a mix of Californian and Andalusian architectural styles, they have world-class finishes. The homes feature air-conditioning, advanced telecom connectivity, designer-fitted kitchen with ceramic floor tiles, fitted wardrobes and wall treatments.
In line with Emaar’s outlook of offering integrated lifestyle amenities, the community has clubhouses, swimming pools, children’s play areas, in addition to restaurants, retail outlets and boutique shops.
Tinja is only a ten-minute drive from the Tangier International Airport, and features 60 hectares of natural forest and an uninterrupted waterfront along the Atlantic Ocean.
- World Bank loans Egypt $550M to clean up the countryside
- Al Bustan Centre & Residence wraps up a successful participation in ATM 2015
- The reality of realty: inbound property investments in GCC 'far less' than outbound
- Dubai's hospitality sector is a sound investment
- Quiet and wise: How Oman is transforming itself into a major logistics hub
- Emaar Morocco in finishing stages of innovative ‘Street of Dreams’ in Tinja
- Emaar Retail joins hands with Emirates airline to offer real-life airline
- Jazz in Tangier
- Tangier jazz festival, “Tanjazz”
- Emaar strengthens global portfolio with launch of ‘Emaar Square’ mixed-use development in Egypt’s Uptown Cairo