Emaar to play key role in WEF meeting in Sharm El Shaikh
Dubai-based Emaar Properties recently announced that it would play a key role in the upcoming Economic Forum (WEF) meetings to be held at the Sinai Sharm El Shaikh resort in Egypt from May 20 to 22, 2006.
Numerous business leaders of global and regional corporations will participate in this year's forum, "The Promise of the New Generation."
The focus of the three-day event will be the regional business agenda in the Middle East, regional rule of law and democracy; employment and migration; peace, security and international relations; as well as youth, culture and identity in the Middle East, according to Khaleej Times.
- Emaar is summit partner of World Economic Forum meetings in Sharm El Sheikh
- Dubai World to have strong presence at “World Economic Forum on the Middle East” summit in Egypt
- World Economic Forum on the Middle East to be held in Sharm el Sheikh next May
- World Economic Forum showing solidarity with Egypt
- Egypt to host the World Economic Forum on the Middle East next May in Sharm El Sheikh