Emaar prepares another 154 villas for occupancy
Emaar properties has finalized the development of another 154 villas at its Meadows project. The occasion was marked by the company holding a customer care initiative, introducing new Meadows homeowners to Emaar and its subsidiaries.
This handover brings the total number of villas in Phase 1 that has been delivered since the initial launch in June, 2002 to over 300. The Meadows is Emaar's premium villa project next to Emirates Hills comprising luxurious double-storied villas of three to six bedrooms.
Emaar Properties is a Public Joint Stock Company listed on the Dubai Financial Market. With an asset base of six billion dollars, the company has eight major real estate projects under various stages of development. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Emaar records robust growth in Q1 2015 revenue by 26% to AED 3.013 billion; profit increases to AED 1.026 billion
- EMAAR reports good response to new phase of The Meadows
- How can Dubai avoid another real estate crash?
- Emaar Properties records net profit of AED 1.812 billion (US$ 493 million) in first nine months of 2013
- Emaar Properties records net operating profit of AED 5.573 billion in first nine months of 2008; an increase of 15% from 2007