EMAAR Properties appoints Bahraini marketing representative
EMAAR Properties has appointed the Bahraini based EK Group as its marketing representative to promote its residential projects to Bahraini investors through its sales office in Manama, confirmed a press release.
“EMAAR Properties is confident that we will attract more interest from Bahrain to invest in our world-class residential development projects of EMAAR now underway in Dubai. Bahrain is an important new market for EMAAR and this agreement is the first step in our efforts to raise awareness and attract more interest toward our projects in Bahrain,” said Chairman of EMAAR Properties, Mohamed Ali Alabbar.
EK Group was established in 1965. Its core activities range from general trading to manufacturing, covering a wide range of activities that include media advertising and promotion, general services, real estate business and computer consultancy services. In real estate, EK Group provides comprehensive management services including property sale, purchase, letting, valuation surveys, building management, rent reviews and lease renewals.
Emaar Properties, a public joint stock company listed on the Dubai Financial Market (DFM), is currently developing five projects in Dubai. The five projects are Dubai Marina, The Lakes, Emirates Hills, Gold and Diamond Park and the Arabian Ranches golf and equestrian mixed-use development. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- UAE’s Emaar to float in Egypt’s stock market at 3.8 pounds per share
- Dubai Investments Park appoints Wellmark as exclusive media representative for sale of outdoor advertising opportunities
- SICO initiates research coverage on Emaar Properties - Recommends Emaar as cornerstone in any portfolio to create exposure to attractive GCC Market
- Emaar Hospitality Group appoints Philippe Georges Zuber as General Manager of The Address Downtown Dubai
- Emaar Properties to Hold 16th Annual General Meeting on April 23, 2014