Emaar Properties, Nakheel and Dubai Properties handle registration of land
Emaar Properties, Nakheel and Dubai Properties, will handle the registration of land and properties with Dubai Lands and Properties Department on behalf of their freehold clients, said a senior government official. Property owners do not need to rush to the department for registration. "We have made arrangements with three master developers, Mohammad Sultan Thani, director development and marketing administration at the department," said in remarks published by Gulf News.
More than 13,000 families have moved to freehold homes and another 7,000 are expected to move before the end of the year.
- Dubai Land Department prepares for real estate rush
- Dubai Government issues long-awaited property law
- Dubai Land Department starts registration of freehold properties for non-GCC residents
- Toss those check books and bid online for Dubai's hottest properties
- Dubai's proposed property law to legalize freehold ownership of land