Emaar Properties provides payment details
Emaar Properties PJSC Friday officially informed the Dubai Financial Market (DFM) of the payment details for shareholders who want to take up their rights following the issue of new shares in the company.
According to Khaleej Times, the property developer recently announced that its board of directors had agreed to double the capital of the company through a 1:1 rights issue and that it would extend the proportion of the stock that can be owned by foreign interests. It intends to seek final approval for these measures from shareholders at an extraordinary general meeting later this month.
- The Address Hotels + Resorts enhances guest experience with innovative iPad application
- EBI to provide secure online payment solutions for makook.com
- Emaar launches second tower of BLVD Crescent in Downtown Dubai
- Emaar Properties strengthens investor relations outreach with online news feed
- Emaar Properties' 1:1 rights issue starts