Emarat adds “Bakeria” service
In its ongoing drives to explore and introduce innovative products and services to meet the growing demands and expectations of its customers, Emarat adds the service of “Bakeria” to the list of its products and services offered at Emarat Service Stations .
Mr. Rashid Al Shamsi, General Manager, Emarat, commenting at the time of opening ceremony, “Service stations are increasingly being designed to be more than just fuelling stopovers. Over the years, Emarat has followed this trend, offering an increasingly wider range of quality products and services to customers like Auto care, Lube express, Tyre express, Car wash, Emarat smart cards (Safeer,Atheer and Em-cash) and Shamil.
Added Mr. Rashid H. Al Shamsi, Emarat General Manager. “We are committed to explore and add innovative products and services to our service stations network which will add value and convenience for our customers.“
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Emarat and Oman Oil launch regional fuelcard cross acceptance
- Emarat underscores commitment to eco-pPreservation at WETEX 2002
- Emarat’s Bakeria Chain offers Iftar meals
- Emarat’s Brand, Bakeria, opens a new store in Abu Dhabi
- Emarat Trademark "Café Arabicca" sponsors and participate in the UAE Barista Championship