Emarat Link launches new Dubai-Fujairah service
Emarat Link, the Gulf region's only recently launched a twice-daily service between the Emirats of Fujairah and Dubai. The new service creates a connection for business and leisure travelers between Fujairah and the northern Emirates, and Dubai, the airline’s take off point.
At 780 Emirati dirhams return and Dh 550 one-way, including a chauffeured drop-off service in Fujairah and Dubai to all passengers, the flights represent a value for money. In Dubai, Emarat Link offers quick and easy departures from its floating terminal opposite Deira City Center adjacent to the Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club.
Presently offering charters, and a selection of 45-minute, 20-minute and ten-minute sightseeing tours in and around Dubai, Emarat Link will shortly launch a shuttle service from the Abu Dhabi Corniche to Dubai Creek. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Emarat Link's new Dubai-Fujairah service initiated
- Dubai sky tours with Emarat Link
- New Limited Edition Pay as you Go - Prepaid line from du for just AED 55 with AED 54 back as FREE credit
- E-Government portals are available in 15 Arab countries
- Hertz UAE launches Summer offer as visitors flock to Dubai