Emarat offers Dubai Bank credit cardholders 24-hour payment facilities
Dubai Bank and Emarat have joined forces to offer the bank's credit card holders a 24-hour credit card payment facility at selected Emarat stations. The service is available in four locations – Bur Dubai, Deira, Sheikh Zayed Road and in Sharjah.
Plans to extend the service to all Emarat service stations across in Dubai and further emirates thereafter are currently being finalized. The partnership with Emarat allows Dubai bank credit card members to visit any of the four service stations and make cash payments on their credit cards.
The new credit card payment facility is another service where Dubai Bank and Emarat have joined forces. The two companies recently announced the installation of Dubai Bank ATMs at service stations at the Adhed and Muhaisnah sites which will also feature 'Shamil', Emarat's light vehicle testing and registration renewal facilities.
Dubai Bank is a fully owned subsidiary of real estate major Emaar Properties and focuses on retail and commercial banking. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Emarat and Oman Oil launch regional fuelcard cross acceptance
- Mashreq launches auto loan bundle with an ultra low interest rate starting at flat rate of 2.35%
- Report on credit facilities offered by Kuwaiti banks
- Emarat stations to offer Dubai Bank ATM facilities
- Mashreq launches bundled Personal Loan with a free iPad Mini