Emarat signs agreement with Dubai Police
Emarat has signed an agreement with Dubai Police to set up a network of up-to-date vehicle testing and registration renewal centers at five locations across Dubai. Backed by a total investment of 15 million Emirati dirhams (four million dollars), the Shamil Centers will implement the vehicle testing and registration renewal procedure for light vehicles in 20 minutes, faster than any other similar service currently available.
The first three Shamil centers will be commissioned in June and will be followed by two more in early 2004. All the Shamil centers will be located within existing Emarat service stations. The entire process at the centers will be electronic, requiring no documents from the motorist except for the registration card and insurance policy.
Emarat will soon sign an agreement with a licensed agent to provide auto insurance policies representing most insurance companies in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The insurance documentation will be linked electronically to the registration and testing site, thus promoting a paperless environment.
Though the Shamil testing centres will be located within the Emarat service station forecourts, they will be completely separate and easily identifiable. Shamil will feature a distinct branding that will set it apart from the main services offered at the service stations. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Emarat and Emirates Transport renew agreement
- Emaar Retail signs agreement with Dubai Police as new KidZania partner in The Dubai Mall edutainment attraction
- Dubai Islamic Bank and Dubai Police sign agreement to offer traffic fine payment service
- Emirates signs agreement with German Police
- Emarat grants its trademarks franchises to one of the most prestigious investors in the Sultanate of Oman