EMC advances into Middle East's entry-level storage market
Middle East-based smaller and medium-sized businesses can now have access to the same storage technology deployed by the region's largest and most successful enterprises, according to the Middle East operations of EMC Corporation. The company announced that the new EMC CLARiiON CX200 storage system, is now available across the Middle East.
EMC's CLARiiON CX200 marks EMC's first offering designed specifically for the entry-level storage market, and provides smaller and medium-sized organizations with the ease of set-up, configuration, and management that the SME market demands. EMC Middle East anticipates that the CX200 is likely to be initially deployed in industries such as retail and trading, education, construction, and healthcare.
The EMC Corporation is an information storage systems, software, networks, and services provider. Dedicating itself one hundred percent to automated networked storage solutions, EMC helps organizations of all sizes to manage, protect and share their information. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- EMC appoints StorIT as distributor for Middle East region
- New EMC Celerra NS600 delivers NAS features in mid-tier package
- MDS SI to exhibit ADIC technology at GITEX
- GE Medical Systems and EMC deliver integrated healthcare solutions to the Middle East
- Maxtor holds 37 percent share in Middle East storage solutions market