Emirates Bank Group launches telebanking service
Emirates Bank Group yesterday launched a new Pls Call tele-banking service that is tailored to meet the demands of individual customers and will be available in three languages—Arabic, English and Hindi.
The new system will provide instant recognition for the caller when they dial in using their registered mobile telephone allowing the Emirates Bank Group telephone operator to instantly access their account information and help with any inquiry. This instant recognition extends to preferred language to allow the customer to speak directly to an operator in Arabic, English and for the first time Hindi.
The service is open to Emirates Bank International, Middle East Bank and meBank customers and offers them a range of banking services. Customers are able to make enquiries about products and services or account balances, requests and give instructions for a wide range of services, financial transactions—including transferring money, payment of DEWA and Etisalat bills, credit card payments and telegraphic transfers, feedback - allowing customers to register concerns about banking services. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Gulf Bank Announces Telebanking Award Winners
- Albawaba.com launches the first Arabic/English language ‘blogging’ service
- Emirates NBD to provide Art Advisory services in partnership with The Fine Art Fund Group
- Dubai Islamic Bank launches Johara banking service for women
- Emirates Bank Group launch IPO of National General Insurance