Emirates Bank International links with Emirates Post for payment solution
Emirates Bank International (EBI) will be involved in the development of the Payment Gateway for Emirates Post. EBI’s payment gateway allows Emirates Post to authorize and reconcile all major credit cards online.
All Emirates Post customers can now utilize this facility to pay for the online services available through Emirates Post’s website, including renting and renewal of PO boxes, ordering postal stationery and philately items including new stamps and catalogues.
EBI developed the payment gateway mechanism early in December 1999, which has continued a sharp growth since then and resulting in partnering with leading government entities in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Emirates Post and Bahrain Post sign deal for postal services automation
- Emirates Post and Somal Post sign agreement to establish money transfer and mail services
- Emirates Post opens new post office at Dubai International Convention Center
- Emirates Bank to offer online payment service
- Emirates Post joints Western Union’s money transfer network