Emirates Airlines will now be Boston bound-daily!
Emirates launches daily services to Boston today on three-class B777-200LR aircraft.
Flight EK237 departs Dubai at 0945 and arrives in Boston at 1515. The return flight, EK238, will take off from Boston at 2255 and land in Dubai 1910 the next day.
Emirates partners with US carrier JetBlue, the largest carrier at Boston Logan International, meaning passengers of either airline are able to travel on the other’s flights and earn reciprocal miles.
This is Emirates’ eighth transatlantic US route, joining New York, Washington DC, Dallas, Houston, Seattle, San Francisco and Los Angeles, which was recently upgraded to an A380 service.
Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, chairman and chief executive of Emirates said: “Our Boston service will further develop this exciting gateway into the north-eastern United States. Based on passenger demand, we believe the time is right to further boost our US operations.”
Online return economy fares are currently priced from Dhs4,375, and business class fares from Dhs19,295.
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts