Emirates Computers to focus on advanced IT solutions at Gitex 2002
With the Rebuild theme running through its participation at information technology (IT) exhibition, Emirates Computers will be participating in Gitex 2002 by showcasing its solutions for total core infrastructure projects and highlighting the need to invest in knowledge management technology.
This year the company's theme is Rebuild, an extension of last year's theme Helping Clients Rebuild Their Business, pushing companies to rethink their business processes. Re-engineering business processes remains the key aim of Emirates Computers' operations.
The company's participation at Gitex will focus on solutions that are designed to make sure that important information is pushed to different individuals in the company, no matter where the person is located at that moment. The company will highlight the efficiency of these solutions through the knowledge management projects it has implemented for 15 major companies in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) over the past 12 months.
Established in 1978, Emirates Computers (EC) is a technology company based in the United Arab Emirates. Its services, range from mobile communication devices to advanced supercomputers; from small LANs to integrated, multimedia WANs; and from internally developed bilingual applications to enterprise-wide management and decision support systems. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Emirates Computers to focus on advanced IT solutions at Gitex Dubai 2002
- Emirates Computers showcases 'Smart Living' solutions at Gitex 2006
- Integrated Visions focuses on high-end business solutions at GITEX 2002
- Microsoft Business Solutions to exhibit at GITEX 2002
- FileNet and Emirates Computers to showcase the latest Enterprise Content Management solutions at GITEX Dubai 2006