Emirates Glass bags five local contracts
Emirates Glass has won five contracts to supply 68,000 square meters of its EmiCool glass to major projects in Dubai, the company reported.
“Our single-largest order is from Emaar Properties' on-going Dubai Marina project,” said General Manager of Emirates Glass, Jerry Dowling. “We have been contracted to supply 19,000 square meters of EmiCool to this prestigious project.”
Dowling said the glass producer has won two separate contracts from Engineering Aluminium (EA) and Multiforms to supply a combined 19,000 square meters of EmiCool to the Green Community project in Dubai. “We will supply 11,000 square meters to Multiform and 8,000 square meters to EA for their respective projects at Dubai Investments promoted Green Community,” he said.
The fourth project was signed with Alabbar Aluminium for the 21st Century Tower project for 16,000 square meters of glass. The fifth deal is for the supply of 10,000 square meters of EmiCool NN glass to the Gate project being developed at the Dubai International Financial Centre. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Emirates Glass wins two UK supply contracts
- Emirates Glass supplies almost 10,000 square feet of product in two-week deadline
- Bahrain signs up Emirates Glass to supply Formula One complex
- Emirates Glass wins DIFC retail contract
- Emirates Glass wins major supply deal for Concourse 2 at Dubai international airport