Emirates Glass wins DIFC retail contract
Emirates Glass has won a contract to supply 10,000 square meters of its EmiCool Super E2 glass for the façade of the Gate complex located at the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC). Deliveries start this month and will be completed by January 2004.
The Gate was the subject of an international design competition won by US architect Gensler. It is a processional archway, 15-storeys high with 46,000 square meters of prime office space. It will have retail outlets on the ground level and a three-storey basement park for some 1,500 cars.
EmiCool Super E2 has been specially developed by Emirates Glass to cater to the high-end aesthetic market. The product provides high clarity and is specially suited to local climatic and weather conditions. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Alumco wins AED125 million contract to decorate AED1.6 billion buildings by Daman at DIFC
- alumco wins aed125 million contract to decorate the aed1.6 billion buildings by daman at difc
- Emirates Glass bags five local contracts
- Emirates Glass wins two UK supply contracts
- Somec Sharaf wins AED 20 million contract for aluminium glass installation and window glazing of Dubai Jewel Tower