Emirates Glass wins two UK supply contracts
Dubai-based Emirates Glass was recently awarded supply contracts from the UK’s Astra Zeneca and Whitelands College.
Emirates Glass will supply 3,500 square meters of glass to Astra Zeneca. The contract was signed with Eiffel Construction Metallique. The project has been designed by Shell Architects & Engineers.
For the Whitelands College, Emirates Glass signed a deal to supply 1,500 square meters of glass with Exterior Profiles. The project’s architect is Sir Norman Forster.
“We are increasingly breaching highly competitive international markets. This is our first entry into the UK market,” said General Manager of Emirates Glass, Jerry Dowling. The UK wins were announced at the Big 5 Show, which is running at the Dubai World Trade Centre until December 3, 2003.
The product to be supplied to both UK projects is EmiCool, which the producer claims provides the optimal balance between requirements to keep the heat balanced while at the same time providing enough indoor light and aesthetic appearances. The highly efficient EmiCool range also provides a good night view by reducing indoor reflection and helps save on electricity. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Emirates Glass bags five local contracts
- Bahrain signs up Emirates Glass to supply Formula One complex
- Emirates Glass wins DIFC retail contract
- Emirates Glass supplies almost 10,000 square feet of product in two-week deadline
- Emirates Glass wins major supply deal for Concourse 2 at Dubai international airport