Emirates Holdings signs contract with Microsoft
Trading Group, Emirates Holdings greatly increased its financial decision-making capabilities while lowering its accounting costs with Microsoft Great Plains eEnterprise business management software solution implemented by the US software manufacturer’s UAE-based partner, Mideast Data Systems (MDS).
Across its many businesses, Emirates Holdings manages an inventory of more than 1.6 million electronic records, and has found that the Microsoft Great Plains eEnterprise solution implemented by MDS has provided its management team with a user-friendly system on which it can comfortably and confidently base all of its financial decision-making.
The eEnterprise supports mid-sized organizations by providing a collaborative environment for information management and sharing across the latest Microsoft technologies, delivering an integrated set of business applications and custom services that integrate business processes. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Lamnalco sails ahead on Microsoft Business Solutions
- Microsoft Great Plains Launches 'Dynamics Business Plus'
- Itqan to implement Microsoft Great Plains business solution for Ras Al-Khaimah
- Afkar Information Technology signs contract to develop intranet for Al-Jazeera
- Cairo 2000 brings Arabized office automation to Arab League