Emirates invests €3.8m in refurbished Paris lounge
Redesigned at a cost of €3.8 million, the 926sqm lounge, relocated to a more central location between Terminal 2A and 2C, is significantly larger and contains formal or relaxed seating, shower facilities, dining area, hot and cold buffet and beverage service.
The 35 existing lounges on the Emirates network will be refurbished according to the new design in a phased plan during the next 18-24 months.
- The Arab Spring ain't over, or at least demands: voting Tunisians place jobs at the top of their priority list
- It's not about bikinis: Lebanon world's eighth worst in terms of gender equality-World Economic Forum
- The plight of unpaid expats in Saudi Arabia
- Grandiose promises, humble gestures: will Gaza actually receive all the aid it was pledged?
- Trouble getting them, trouble keeping them? Middle East firms challenged in attracting, retaining talent