Emirates invests €3.8m in refurbished Paris lounge
Redesigned at a cost of €3.8 million, the 926sqm lounge, relocated to a more central location between Terminal 2A and 2C, is significantly larger and contains formal or relaxed seating, shower facilities, dining area, hot and cold buffet and beverage service.
The 35 existing lounges on the Emirates network will be refurbished according to the new design in a phased plan during the next 18-24 months.
- The reliable consumer: China on track to become biggest export market for GCC by 2020
- After the GCC 'happy' summit, is a customs union closer to reality?
- A bleak record: Turkey comes second in OECD income inequality list
- ًA safe bet? Why the ME's businessmen are chasing after St.Kitts and Nevis' citizenship
- Say what, Erdogan? 1.6 million living on less than $4.30 a day in Turkey