Emirates invests €3.8m in refurbished Paris lounge
Redesigned at a cost of €3.8 million, the 926sqm lounge, relocated to a more central location between Terminal 2A and 2C, is significantly larger and contains formal or relaxed seating, shower facilities, dining area, hot and cold buffet and beverage service.
The 35 existing lounges on the Emirates network will be refurbished according to the new design in a phased plan during the next 18-24 months.
- Shoura Council: Expats cannot buy property in Mecca, Medina, Riyadh
- Tensions increase between Egypt, Italy over renewable energy projects
- In wake of failed coup, Turkey shuts down all Gulen-linked businesses
- Saudis, Jordanians top the list of Arab property buyers in Dubai
- Mandatory health insurance required for Dubai residents