Emirates invests €3.8m in refurbished Paris lounge
Redesigned at a cost of €3.8 million, the 926sqm lounge, relocated to a more central location between Terminal 2A and 2C, is significantly larger and contains formal or relaxed seating, shower facilities, dining area, hot and cold buffet and beverage service.
The 35 existing lounges on the Emirates network will be refurbished according to the new design in a phased plan during the next 18-24 months.
- Why women are the answer to Egypt's 'faltering renaissance'
- Fully booked for post-sanctions business: Iran's five star hotels are buzzing with Western business delegations
- The source of all brain drain: Lebanon's university graduates downbeat about their future prospects
- Is Erdogan's party waging a 'holy war' against the free market economy?
- Costs and benefits: the tough economics of hosting the World Cup