Emirates invests €3.8m in refurbished Paris lounge
Redesigned at a cost of €3.8 million, the 926sqm lounge, relocated to a more central location between Terminal 2A and 2C, is significantly larger and contains formal or relaxed seating, shower facilities, dining area, hot and cold buffet and beverage service.
The 35 existing lounges on the Emirates network will be refurbished according to the new design in a phased plan during the next 18-24 months.
- Tarnished: How "golden" is the current era of GCC economies?
- Let them eat bread: Lebanese youth urged to build their own future
- The list of the top ten highest salaries in the UAE reveals that they are not as high as they once were
- Why this global mega company is investing $500 million in Egypt
- GCC to remain stable despite oil price decline