Emirates is new official event partner for FIFA World Youth Championship
Emirates, the Dubai-based international airline has signed an agreement with the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Football Association to become an Event Partner for the FIFA World Youth Championship (WYC), which will be held from March 25 to April 16 2003.
Emirates Airline will enjoy sponsorship benefits at FIFA's (WYC) tournament, a youth event for individuals under 20, and rated as the second major event of FIFA, after the FIFA World Cup. Emirates will feature on all FIFA (WYC) publicity material including perimeter boards in six stadiums throughout the UAE, and a ticketing and hospitality facility for all matches in the WYC tournament.
A total of 15 countries qualified for the finals, six from Europe; Spain, Germany, England, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Ireland. Five from Asia; Korea, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Uzbekistan and hosts UAE. Four from North America; United States, Canada, Mexico and Panama. The other nine countries will qualify from South America, Africa and one from Oceania. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- DHL signs three-year Dubai 7s official courier deal
- International Private Funds Partner Chezard Ameer Will Join Gibson Dunn in Dubai
- abu dhabi partners with bp-ford world rally team for 2007 fia world rally championship and forms bp-ford abu dhabi world rally team for 2008-2011
- United Arab Emirate to Host FIFA’s World Youth Championship
- Emirates partners with Portuguese Football Giant Benfica