Emirates Real Estate Corporation buys new building for UAE diplomatic mission
Emirates Real Estate Corporation (EREC) has bought a new building for the UAE diplomatic mission in The Hague, Holland. EREC and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs had formed a committee to search for a most suitable location for the housing of the UAE mission.
- Emirates Real Estate Board approves 2004 budget
- Emirates Real Estate Corporation purchases building for UAE embassy in France
- Construction of UAE foreign ministry building moves ahead
- EREC awards 4 project management contracts for construction of government buildings
- Abu Dhabi: New GPSSA building to be established