Emirates Tower Hotel voted Best Hotel in the Middle East
For the second consecutive year, Emirates Towers Hotel, part of Jumeirah International, the Dubai based luxury hospitality group, has received the award for Best Hotel in the Middle East during the Business Traveler Germany awards ceremony held in Frankfurt, Germany.
Awards were given to companies that were selected as the best hotels for business travelers in different regions by over 3,000 readers. It is the second consecutive year that Emirates Towers Hotel was acknowledged by readers of Business Traveler Germany for being their preferred hotel in the Middle East.
Emirates Towers Hotel is strategically located in the central business district of Dubai, next to the World Trade Center and adjacent to the Trade Centre Exhibition Halls. The 400-room hotel is 305 meters high; the third tallest hotel in the world while the adjacent Office Tower is the tallest building in the Middle East at 350 meters. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Jumeirah International receives Business Traveler awards
- Emirates Towers voted Favorite Overseas Business Hotel by Conde Nast Traveller
- Burj Al-Arab hotel wins ‘Ultimate Service Award’ for the Middle East
- Middle East hotels win awards Oscars’-style
- InterContinental voted best business hotel chain in Middle East