Emirates Tower Hotel voted Best Hotel in the Middle East
For the second consecutive year, Emirates Towers Hotel, part of Jumeirah International, the Dubai based luxury hospitality group, has received the award for Best Hotel in the Middle East during the Business Traveler Germany awards ceremony held in Frankfurt, Germany.
Awards were given to companies that were selected as the best hotels for business travelers in different regions by over 3,000 readers. It is the second consecutive year that Emirates Towers Hotel was acknowledged by readers of Business Traveler Germany for being their preferred hotel in the Middle East.
Emirates Towers Hotel is strategically located in the central business district of Dubai, next to the World Trade Center and adjacent to the Trade Centre Exhibition Halls. The 400-room hotel is 305 meters high; the third tallest hotel in the world while the adjacent Office Tower is the tallest building in the Middle East at 350 meters. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- FGB named Best Bank in the UAE for third year in a row and Best Bank in the Middle East
- FGB named ‘Best Bank in United Arab Emirates’ and ‘Best Wealth Management firm’
- FGB recognised as ‘Best Bank in the UAE’ and ‘Best Bancassurance’ provider by leading finance industry expert
- Jeddah Hilton voted Best Hotel by Middle East travel magazine
- EMIRATES TOWERS HOTEL AWARDED IN MULTIPLE CATEGORIES DURING 2005 BUSINESS TRAVELLER MIDDLE EAST AWARDS