Employment in Bahrain's financial services sector up
Employment in Bahrain's financial services sector increased by 9 per cent in 2005, according to an annual survey carried out by the Bahrain Monetary Agency (BMA).
A total of 8,219 people were employed by the kingdom's financial services institutions by the end of December versus 7,542 at the end of 2004. According to the GDN, Bahrainis captured 72.4% of total employment in the financial services industry during 2005.
- Bahrain’s financial services industry posts 3% growth in employment in 2003
- Total employment in Bahrain goes up
- Bahrain’s financial services industry continues to develop
- Job growth reinforces Bahrain’s status as financial centre of Middle East, says EDB
- Bahrain's financial employees grow 3.3 percent in 2002