Engineering firm invests $27 million at DHCC
Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) has started on the construction of a center for specialized clinics and labs in line with its commitment to deliver healthcare facilities for the region by 2006.
The proprietors of the building, Nashaat Farhan Sahawana and Salem Al-Sayegh have invested 100 million Emirati dirhams ($27 million) into establishing a facility for physicians and other healthcare professionals seeking to establish their institutions in DHCC.
DHCC is the region's first healthcare free zone area that has an integrated services system, where medical services will be provided. DHCC will create a cluster of healthcare professionals and service providers at the heart of Dubai. Any company, medical institution, individual meeting the required quality standards and has interests in the healthcare field can play a role in DHCC. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Nineteen-million sq foot Phase II disclosed for Healthcare City
- Leading Dubai firm to invest $2.7 billion in real estate
- Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs & Polygon Investment Partners invest US$ 27.8 million in OnMobile
- From palaces to engine-making: Morocco's stability is attracting billions in foreign investments
- Memon Investments launches ‘show apartment’ at AED 145 million ‘Champions Towers III’ project