ENOC, EPPCO step up fleet management offering
The Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC) and the Emirates Petroleum Products Company (EPPCO) are to step up their fleet management offerings in a bid to become the Emirates' leading sector partner, stated a press release.
Imminent offers include the integration of the ENOC Group's fleet management loyalty scheme, Select Card, into Tasjeel, the group's vehicle testing and registration network.
ENOC/EPPCO also plan to upgrade the delivery of essential data to fleet management partners.
“We intend to upgrade and enhance the information we provide to include a broader range of performance analysis. Another plan is to firm up our association with car insurance companies, tire and battery retailers so that Select Card users get preferential rates,” said EPPCO's Chief Operating Officer Gerry O'Sullivan. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- ENOC/EPPCO to reduce diesel price by 20 fils per litre from June 1, 2013
- EPPCO Lubricants signs exclusive 5-year supply agreement with BK Group Holdings
- Enoc/Eppco sponsor of Global Village 2003
- TOUCHMATE products now available across 38 ENOC/ EPPCO convenience stores in Dubai and Northern Emirates
- ENOC Retail launches innovative TASJEEL SELECT PLUS fleet management card for Tasjeel customers