Enoc Lubricants go on sale at Eppco stations
Enoc Lubricants range of high quality automotive products has gone on sale at EPPCO service stations throughout Dubai and the Northern Emirates. The move heralds a Group strategy of investing in the Enoc Lubricants brand while phasing out that of Eppco Lubricants.
"This move means the range, which is produced to international industry standards and which has, to date, been available at Enoc service stations, is now on sale at a network of 150 forecourts in the United Arab Emirates (UAE)," said Enoc Chief Executive and Board Member, Hussain Sultan.
ENOC has trained over 300 Eppco retail staff in its lubricants brand range which is now being heavily promoted on EPPCO/ENOC forecourts and in its StarMart and MiniMart convenience stores and quick oil change facilities. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- EPPCO PLACES ITS FIRST ON-LINE TENDER;PETROLEUM RETAILER BEGINS E-PROCUREMENT VIA TEJARI.COM
- ENOC lubricants prepares for Iranian debut
- ENOC seals Dunkin' Donuts deal
- Emarat, ENOC and EPPCO service stations to accept card payments from August 4
- TOUCHMATE products now available across 38 ENOC/ EPPCO convenience stores in Dubai and Northern Emirates