EP 93 million to establish youth centers
The Egyptian Youth Ministry has allocated 93 million Egyptian pounds ($23.5 million) to establish youth centers throughout the country, according to Al-Ahram daily.
Specifically, the funds will be used to purchase land on which new youth centers will be constructed, especially in southern Egypt. Currently, no such facilities exist in these regions.
A representative of the Ministry stated that the decision to allocate these funds followed a request by President Husni Mubarak to reflect the nation’s concern for Egypt’s youth by investing in such projects.
Last month, the Ministry held its 40th session in Cairo to discuss cooperation between Arab states in sports and youth related issues. ― (MENA Report)
© 2001 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- $15mn Allocated to Establish 25 Egyptian IT Centers
- Nasser Social Bank invests EP1.7 billion in Egypt
- American University in Beirut signs MOU with Al Maktoum Foundation to establish Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation at Olayan School of Busin
- New companies to be established in Egypt
- Real estate prices dropped in Egypt’s new cities to attract investors