EPPCO Lubricants signs contract with Grand Service Station
Emirati-based EPPCO Lubricants recently signed an agreement with car service center Grand Service Station for the renovation of its Bader branch. EPPCO Lubricants will renovate the quick oil change section at Bader into the new Caltex Xpress Lube millennium concept, the professional approach for car services, according to a company press release.
"The deal will increase the brand's visibility, awareness and market share of Caltex in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It is part of our aggressive growth strategy, which aims at establishing ENOC and Caltex as the UAE's leading lubricant brands," said Group Manager of EPPCO Lubricants, Chris Davis.
EPPCO Lubricants manufactures and markets some of the biggest national and international brands of lubricants in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Set up initially to market EPPCO and Caltex lubricants, EPPCO now markets of an increased brand range, which includes ENOC lubricants. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- ENOC/EPPCO service stations in Sharjah avail of dedicated waste management services
- ENOC/EPPCO signs Coffee Planet for 26 outlets
- Enoc Lubricants go on sale at Eppco stations
- TOUCHMATE products now available across 38 ENOC/ EPPCO convenience stores in Dubai and Northern Emirates
- Emarat honors winning service stations