EPSON launches home cinema projector
EPSON has launched in the Middle East region, the EPSON EMP-TW10H, a home cinema projector that brings the excitement of big screen sport and entertainment to the home. The upgraded EMP-TW10H features increased brightness and higher
contrast ratio, complemented by crystal clear picture quality, large screen size and slim design.
This versatile projector has 1200 ANSI lumens and EPSON's exclusive Automatic Cinema Filter to enhance black levels and heighten the contrast ratio to 800:1, creating bright and vibrant images. With the EMP-TW10H, the viewer's living room will be transformed in order to experience the blood, sweat and cheers of every top-class sporting event or an action movie.
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- EPSON Middle East launches EMP-TW200H
- Epson launches a new 4000 ANSI lumens, network compatible installation projector for large venue presentations
- Epson's Digital Vision 2003 unites photographers for competition
- EPSON unveils in the Middle East Market the EPSON EMP-745 and EMP-740
- Epson offers its new lightweight EMP-1700 projector for the Middle East’s mobile professionals