Epson records 14 percent increase in Middle East sales for 2003
Digital imaging product developer Epson recorded a 14 percent sales increase in the Middle East last year, with the highest gains of 73 percent in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and 56 percent in Saudi Arabia, according to a press release.
The gains were spread across the Epson product range, with Inkjet printers registering the most significant increase of 58 percent, followed by scanners and video projectors which recorded a sales increase of 51 percent each. Sales of color lasers rose by 44 percent.
The Epson Group is a network of 88,036 employees in 111 companies around the world. Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corp, the group had consolidated sales of 1.3 billion Japanese yen ($12.1 million) in fiscal year 2002. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- German Screen printer records 35 percent sales increase in Middle East
- LG Electronics Middle East records 32 percent sales increase for 2003
- Tech Data records 115 percent sales increase in 2Q 2003
- HP's Imaging and Printing Group Middle East records 115 percent sales increase
- Panasonic records 10 percent sales increase in the Middle East