Epson's Digital Vision 2003 unites photographers for competition
Epson, the global manufacturer of digital imaging products announces the Epson Digital Vision Competition 2003, the biggest competition of its kind in the Middle East, stated a press release.
The competition is a chance for Epson to unite photography enthusiasts from around the world through their experiences and visions of their communities. The competition theme for 2003 is Locality. Photographers are invited to submit an image that will reflect on how they perceive their community and surroundings, whether it is through landscape, people, environment or nature.
The competition in the Middle East is part of an international event and entries will be submitted by both professional digital photographers and camera clubs within the UK, Middle East, Republic of Ireland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and South Africa.
UK-based Epson is a PC peripheral manufacturers. Their product range covers inkjet and laser printers, scanners, digital cameras, projectors and consumables. Epson's inkjets are a breakthrough in innovative design providing up to 2880dpi, high speed output and variable-sized droplet technology.
Scanners from Epson can produce up to 440 billion colors and digital cameras are available up to 4.8 mega pixel output. The Epson projector range also provides a solution to meet a variety of needs and reach an ultra bright 3200 Ansi lumens. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- EPSON aims for 15 percent growth in Middle East market
- Epson records 14 percent increase in Middle East sales for 2003
- Epson introduces the most competitively priced multi-format film scanner
- EPSON unveils in the Middle East Market the EPSON EMP-745 and EMP-740
- Epson seeks business alliances in Middle East for joint product development of Micro Piezo inkjet technology